Francis G. Kariuki
Francis G. Kariuki Poems
- Coming To Life From the start of conception He knew he was a...
- Night Literary Works With interest I write Alone in this ...
- Hold On To Your Dreams Stand strong and hold Hold to the ...
- God's Gifts I feel it in my brain And I take care not to ...
- A Watchman's Life The sun sets in the west Time to rise for ...
- The Phenomenal Girl I see her in my dreams Reigning from the...
- Looking For Love I sit here and wait Ignorant of my ...
An ambitious student and set to go places.Just a click and my full potential explodes like an atomic bomb, moving and changing the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Coming To Life
From the start of conception
He knew he was a champion
Like a lion in a mission
His ambition was no fiction
Nine months he counted in the womb
In there, he paused and pondered
His yearn was to conquer
The mother could tell by the kicks
The D-Day at long last came
The world to welcome a treasure
A masterpiece - a gift from God
Specially made by the mighty hands
The world was longing and eager
To welcome this one of a kind
With trumpets and tuba in wait
Tensed faces they made to paint
his birth was right
For good was was the ...