Walter Miring'u Nyagah
Walter Miring'u Nyagah Poems
- I Can'T Sing, Not Even A Bit! I love music, I love it, just ...
- A Prisoner's Regret At a time like this I try to ...
- Teacher Full of knowledge and skill To distribute it he ...
- Happily Ever After? 'Could we be friends? ' she asked, ...
- The Feeling The siren wails The feeling sails The walls ...
- Hahaha...! When life is rough And you've had enough When ...
Just a high school teenager who loves poetry and is willing to compose some and to interact with other poets! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Can'T Sing, Not Even A Bit!
I love music, I love it, just as I love meat,
But unfortunately, one thing that'll make me quit,
Is I can't sing, not even a bit,
But when I hear a beat, it brings me to my feet!
My singing voice is terrible, that I admit,
But how dare you, a whole you, to me cheat?
That my voice is to you is 'Oh, so sweet'?
Try using some wit!
Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, give me the heat,
Owl City, Maroon 5, I want to meet,
But won't they throw me in a pit?
'Cause according to them I'd rather sit and knit?
I can't sing, not even a bit, that I admit, ...