Frank Avon Poems
- Treasure Island: Overall Stati... The scores are evening ...
- Not Found (Error To Origin) Just another way to frustrate ...
- Summer Gone It's raining. The day is gray. Chilly.
- Realms Of Gold '... which bards in fealty to Apollo hold'
- No Snow At All Let there be no snow save in paintings as by...
- Walking Is A Way Of Life From childhood on I walked the ...
- Remarkable Photograph The church on a rock looks like a ...
The person for whom Frank Avon is a pseudonym is 77 years old - and has been for some time. It sounds like a lucky number, so he feels he might as well stick with it for a while. He was an educator for 45 years, and is now retired, though not graciously, for he misses teaching every single day. He has written thousands of poems, but has never permitted any of them to be published (except for a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Treasure Island: Overall Statistics
The scores are evening up:
I'm now behind
57 to 49
not a bad alignment
for a lowly freshman.
I stand by my convictions;
I still don't like 'Invictus, '
at least every day
somebody reads what I say,
tho I'm a lowly freshman.
I still don't understand
how I accrued eighteen
unsuitable messages. I mean
I'm not that underhanded.
I'm just a lowly freshman.
say to me;
you're just a lowly freshman.