Frankie Bragg Poems
- I Could I could turn bitter and wither up and die But what ...
- Where? ! ? You gossip and you tear down. You are easily ...
- False Prophet I trusted you and you betrayed me well. I ...
- A Woman's Worth A woman's worth Is to be treasured as ...
- I Tried, I Did, I'M Gone I tried to mend the fences, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frankie Bragg
A Woman's Worth
A woman's worth
Is to be treasured as gold.
To be praised and adored
Calculated far too priceless, to ever be sold.
Polished and kept up
will attract attention wherever she may go.
Yet valued just the same, letting people know.
Her value is beyond what deep pockets can reach.
No scale of any kind can measure out or teach.
That a woman's worth
is to be held up in high-esteem.
Making spectators wonder
and haters dream
of carrying such a priceless fame.
A TRUE woman's worth
is made up of every letter
that is attached to her GOD-GIVEN NAME.