Frankie Kamara Poems
- I Didn'T Complain A thief in the dark You came along and ...
- A Lonely Tear Here I shed, a lonely tear Layered with hate, ...
- A Dedication Sweet nothings like a leaf caught in a ...
- Walking Through The Storm As the tears roll down my weary ...
- Simple Things Where has the time flown to When time indeed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frankie Kamara
Walking Through The Storm
As the tears roll down my weary face
Red from the duration of pain I suffered
I blink to visualise my bearings
Through watery eyes I see as best as I can
Determinedly stepping through the barrier
Once held in place for the protection of my wellbeing
My mentality is on ice, facing its fear of the hell that lies below
Is this what it takes to be a man?
I step blindly and boldly
Braving my own storm, I traverse weary of my own strength
Treating each step as my last to be had
I tread with the utmost care
The harsh storm batters me side to ...