Freddie Nellist Poems
- Me And My Shadow The only thing I can really say is ...
- A Place In Mind I'm from a place so precious in mind I'm ...
- Soul Mates You read my thoughts better than I Utter words I ...
- Seeking Answers I seek answers not yet told Just a little ...
- No Way Back Mounting weariness not withdrawn Nostalgias eyes...
- The Good Fight My slumbering vibrates But not too ...
- White Magic Snowflakes falling gently from the sky Caressing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you don't want your children to hear what you are saying, pretend you're talking to them.''A knowing parent.
''The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.A gardener.
The second best time is now.''
''Learn from the mistakes of others, you don't live long enough to make them all yourself.''It makes sense.
''If your parents did not have children,My parents told me.
the odds are you won't either.''
''You can't adjust the direction of the wind but you can adjust the setting of your sails.''Practice
Comments about Freddie Nellist
Me And My Shadow
The only thing I can really say is mine
Sticks to me like glue never out of line
From morning till night always in tow
Do we really need it, I mean a shadow.
My shadow and I are extremely close
To be without I can't begin to suppose
When I fall down my shadow does too
Both at the same time it knows what to do.
It's always the same story wherever I go
Can't get away from my lingering shadow
I accept it now as one of those things
The echo of movement the comfort it brings.
At times with my shadow I love to dance
I invite my girl we take up a ...