freya Wood Poems
- I Think Of You When I’m alone and feeling low, I think of ...
- They Fall They will fall one by one, Soon they all will be ...
- It Is No More What was once, it is no more, It is all gone,...
- I Simply Will Not Smile I can’t be happy for I’m alone, I’m...
- He Will Die As he runs he’ll sob and cry, I laugh as I ...
- Autumn Leaves Autumn leave fall to the ground, Bring to me ...
- Are You There I dream of you, and you’re with me, When I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about freya Wood
I Think Of You
When I’m alone and feeling low,
I think of you as you know.
When I know I’m going to cry,
I think of you and quietly sigh.
When I shiver with the cold,
I think of you my heart you hold.
When I feel I am scared,
I think of you and how you cared.
When I ache with terrible pain,
I think of you yet again.
When I cry I’m blind and fall,
I think of you when will you call?
When I sleep I dream of you,
I think of you but off you flew.
When I fall down on the floor,
I think of you, you are no more.