Fuzzy James Poems
- Who's For Revolution Why do we favour their wandering eye? ...
- Death Comes Knocking A withered face Pale and ...
- The Curse Of The Serpent, The ...
- Screwing Around SCREW this is a verb This SCREW is a ...
- Yaod My mind is canvas for the paints of wonder A wharf that...
- If I Was A Scholar If i was a scholar I'd holler it from the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fuzzy James
Who's For Revolution
Why do we favour their wandering eye?
Degrading our conscience.
Astride the nigh we follow along
Abetting and aiding
A requisition for right hand practice
Ought to be sought.
But lower class boarders
Bow to the new world order.
Why do we suffer in silence today?
While authoritarian's govern our way.
They poison the food we eat
We just smile
With no confrontation or guile.
Not even a spark or flicker of rage
We just do what they order
And bow to the new world order.
Why does an ...