Gary Dobbs Morgan
Gary Dobbs Morgan Poems
- In The Box He remains in the box clicking away on his ...
- Unsettled Unsettled the prospect of the future ...
- Heart Palpitations heart palpitations signal future ...
- It Just Is There was a strong pain which seared my ...
- As I Consider Leaving As I consider leaving, I think of ...
- They Remain Memories They remain memories They ...
- The Night Struck
Comments about Gary Dobbs Morgan
In The Box
He remains in the box
clicking away on his keyboard
doing all the work for which he
has no time to delegate it to others.
Calling people in and slapping them
when they can not justify random events,
castigating for no purpose other than to
keep his mind in order and reorder
Reordering keeps the mind at ease
the cause is justifying everything
that comes into the box.
Everything must be touched, sampled,
stapled, selected, ordered, reordered
manuevered, reviewed and finalized
Control is keeping everyone waiting on
his final word. ...