Genese Lozada Poems
- A Night Full Of Mystery(Inspir...
- Gold Dust(Dedicated To Leah Ab...
- Say No Brutal, immoral As cold as ice Chasing the weak just...
- Look At Me (Anti-Bullying) Look at me Do you see it in my ...
- Spiderman You wouldn't want to hear this But hey you ...
- The Questions I wonder if everything was just a lie I wonder...
- An Unexpected December I watched as the sun bid goodbye by my...
Born on the fourth of July of the year of our Lord 1994.This writer has been a part of the literary section of the Reflections, an English school publication of Zamboanga del Sur National High School. She still continues to write nowadays though she has majored in Biology. She likes to write without a definite subject from anybody. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Life is a journey and some trips are meant to be taken spontaneously. Don't sit there stranded in a roller coaster when you are meant to travel and go beyond the horizon. Travel with the people you lo...Life
What we become is a decision we make, and not the situations we are in. Let us not make the events in our life an excuse to who we have become in the present. Yes, those had made an impact in our live...decisions/excuses
Comments about Genese Lozada
A Night Full Of Mystery(Inspired By Vampire Knight)
One day it came to me
The day when I met he
The guy who was full of mystery
And left my head with much curiosity
He always wanted to be alone
And often does his emotions not shown
And now he has outgrown
The curiosities much more impossible to be blown
Every night I see him
Creeping in the woods so dim
Leaning in the pain he's probably suffering
That had always left a question in my mind hanging
One night I followed him
From the trace of his screaming
Then after a few seconds I was panicking
For a beast was suddenly attacking