Gengis Capote Poems
- Who Knows What I Did But Its F... Maybe is humor Who ...
- God Gave Me A Heart Was on a night as this Papa carve me a ...
- Queen Of The Nile Her flawless curvatures is price enough ...
- Five Truths Death is gizmo making life as speed of sound.
- Voices- In-The-Attic It was there at the stroke of midnight. ...
- Depress And Stone Subdue by the seat of obsession I travel ...
" To have striven, to have made an effort, to have been true to certain ideals - this alone is worth the struggle. We are here to add what we can to, not to get what we can from, life."
- Sir William Osler,1849-1919 Canadian Physician, Medical Historian- more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Who Knows What I Did But Its Funny
Maybe is humor
Who is to say
how many more times
one is to be erase
from ever been.
Funny is reason
Where none seem apparent
But Who is to understand humor
better than Who understands laughter
Is humor Who laughs now.