Georgina Murray Poems
- Sultans Of The Ottoman Sultans of the Ottoman Men of ...
- Highway Man Your horse no longer has legs, your body has lost...
- Good Manners Cost Nothing There are many a thing, about being...
- Evaluating My Life I am evaluating myself What an equation ...
- Amber Thirteen am and we’re gliding. The streets love us now....
- A Note To The Flamingo A note to the flamingo, that lives at ...
- Polar Bears I see them up in the air, Their noses point ...
I am to turn 26 this year. Tumultuous has been my life. A near constant struggle with how I fit into the world is starting to ease off. Starting writing bits during a very dark teenage year - I always would write after someone had taken something from me, a theme startlingly obvious in some of my poems. In recent years I have learnt to write when I'm happy, and last year was asked to write a poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Georgina Murray
Sultans Of The Ottoman
Sultans of the Ottoman
Men of Timbuctoo,
Lotharios all over
But none could love like you.
Your tireless strength, the smile inside,
It's all the small things that you hide.
I'm lost, and I'm wandering through.
It's like a drug, loving you
The constant craving
The bad comedown,
Yet all this fades
When you're around.
Your secret scent, just like the deer
Im intoxicated, I want you near.
I can't hold on,
I need my fix
Embrace me now, I crave your lips.
Maybe Harlow may have seen
Our most unusual fate,
Just like the ...