Geramie White Poems
- I Give Up On You... I can't take this anymore, trying to ...
- How Can I Win Your Heart? How can I win your heart? The ...
- Kiss You While You'Re Sleep... As you rest close by me, I ...
- Message For You As I start to walk this lonely road, My ...
- Think Of Me While You Sleep As you rest on heaven's cloud, ...
- My Love Will Last Forever Every time I lay my eyes to rest I ...
- Your Perfect Idea Of A Man Lonely, Desparate, Hopeless, ...
My name Is Geramie White. I'm 19 years old, born and raised in Texas. I'm a Libra, and I plan on being a commercial artist, and a aurthor of love poems. I'm single, guess I'm waiting for that special someone. I've always been into poetry, it takes my mind off things, and helps me relax and express myself. I'm tall, with medium long black hair, and very athletic. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geramie White
I Give Up On You...
I can't take this anymore,
trying to get your attention,
hope that you might notice me,
but everytime I try,
you cast me aside,
thinking little of me,
not caring at all,
how could you be so cold,
think of what you're throwing away,
think of what you're doing to me,
but I guess you deserve better,
guess it was not meant to be,
enjoy your life,
while I waste mine,
but if you come back,
It will be too late,
like what you did,
I moved on,
I'm better without you.
I give up on you...