gitaanjali naidu Poems
- Friendship From the intensity of my heart, to the ears of ...
- Had I Been A Bird Had I been a bird, i would fly high in ...
- Silence No word spoken, but an understanding, leaves no ...
- Eyes Eyes, beautiful eyes, a gift that shies, many ...
- Wrath A man’s wrath is his enemy. a radiant face turns ...
- Moppet It was a lovely Friday, in the month of August, when...
- I Just Wanna Say, Thank You If you had never been with me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gitaanjali naidu
From the intensity of my heart,
to the ears of my venerable friend.
There is solo of passion, tenderness and
Could you ascertain it?
If so, many more years you will commemorate,
the delightful song of companionship.
Never have we departed and never shall
From the very light of the day to the dark
of the night.
Things change, but our ornate of reverie will never be languished.
The admirers of our companionship are many,
But very few to perceive the existence of
our obsession (Friendship) .