Goar Fredriksen Poems
- My Flesh Is Yours... Shooting stars are already evaporate, ...
- Northern Desire To Devastation Northern storms weep through ...
- Unclimed Flashback This penance has been yielded by the ...
- Unnamed #2 Onward to the flames, In affiliation with ...
- Betrayed Illusion Ride the nordic wind, through the ...
- Pale Memoirs Of Spring At the dusk I descent into the ...
- Unnamed Wall of dying aeons eternally force a grief while ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Goar Fredriksen
My Flesh Is Yours...
Shooting stars are
So, there's no eye to see
dawn slowly slit
throats of the twilight,
only reek of past isthickening
above remains of my last night,
and celestial reef crumble
on my soul as a raining blades,
I can't come in, because
you've closed all the doors,
no matter that avalanche of fog
is overlaying our world,
and your slimy fingers
no matter how many times your slimy
fingers caressed my dormant heart,
thee passion cannot hide thy tears
of fury that intensify your pain,
still your pain...