Goddo Faggotte Poems
- Jackal Moonlight The Nama welcomed me with a handclap (Ai ...
- Reflections On A Seatide The Great Sea of our Earth, ...
- Heritage That shed was our Notre Dame, and in this ...
- I Will Not Cease From Mental F...
- We, The People There are no tigers in the zoo. Bored ...
- The Cliffs Of Forever I will be my own family: Brother ...
- The Thunderstone Walking by a slow gutter, a smooth-skinned...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Nama welcomed me with a handclap
(Ai Nam se Kind)
to their Desert of Diamonds.
The ‘middelmannetjie’ our quartz guide
All the way to the mission station at
Khubus // Kuboes
Picaso’s Cubist Heaven.
All geometry and angles,
Light and shadows,
Planets and Stars.
Hul agterplaas ne’s die maan
The back of the moon
A Lunar Landscape.
The diamonds of the Richtersveld
Are born to desolation,
Hardened by Loneliness.
They shimmer in their solitude.
Then ripped as an unborn foetus
From the womb of Mother Earth.
The Kalahari ...