Grant House Poems
- Hey, Posse. Ahhoooo! AhhOooo! Hey, dawgs. Get ...
- The Damaged Monarch Tries To F... The damaged Monarch tries to...
- A Dog Kissed Me In The Mouth A dog kissed me in the ...
- I Have Been Silenced I have been silenced intentions ...
- I Cannot Sleep Tonight I cannot sleep tonight. It is ...
- Where The Breeze Is Going A cool breeze, a freedom, ...
- For Selma The clear air in which we are immersed The clean...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grant House
The clear air in which we are immersed
The clean water from the high mountains and vast plains
All the animals on the fertile earth
The creatures in the teeming seas and lakes and rivers
The immense world of plants that nurture us
The sun, the planets, and Cosmos
And long strings of time
All these and the infinitely creative spirit of human beings
Sing in harmony a song we have just begun to hear
We are one! We are whole! We are alive!
A wild and awesome chorus.
Let’s sing that song!