Grant House Poems
- Fatal Flaw Fatal flaw Moment of irreconcilable difference ...
- I Wonder
- The Sky Said Tonight's sky The one that you and I Fell from...
- Hey, Posse. Ahhoooo! AhhOooo! Hey, dawgs. Get ...
- The Damaged Monarch Tries To F... The damaged Monarch tries to...
- A Dog Kissed Me In The Mouth A dog kissed me in the ...
- I Have Been Silenced I have been silenced intentions ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grant House
Moment of irreconcilable difference awakening
The downward spiral turning point
The unforgivable thing
She models my worst behavior
My worries misunderstood then played back as broken spirit
The end, far in the future, began last night
Happiness precedes the downfall
The shift to entropy occurs out of time
Hope masks hopelessness
The pretense wellbeing against the backdrop of little or no concrete evidence
Painstakingly erected over years of concentrated effort and skill, it collapses with little effort
Everything falls ...