Greg Edwards Poems
- Why? Alone, but not unhappy, Aware, but not awake, Living...
- You Hate Me You hate me A simple thing to say You hate ...
- Reality Reality, plays tricks on the mind, It says and is, ...
- What Is Time? What is time, when you stand alone? What is ...
- Joy Joy, in this world Is like a boy, and a ...
- Sentinel Sentinel, watching over me Seeing all and never ...
- Greatest Triumph I wish it were simple to tell Truth from ...
i live in a rather quiet county town/area. If your up on your mascots ours is the Fluco... gay but kinda unique. i run cross country and indoor/outdoor track. my main event is the mile and the 4x800. I'm by definition a metal head but i don't really believe in defining people... I'm a bit of a hypocrite (who isn't?) and I'm not very religious. i believe in God but... yea, the bible and i don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greg Edwards
Alone, but not unhappy,
Aware, but not awake,
Living is not a cure,
For the depression that i take.
I don't care for you,
And you don't care for me,
In our world, hatred is the only equality.
It burns as it corrupts,
Pure thoughts are destroyed,
The living burn in flames,
Created from lack of joy,
I laugh at the people living,
Surviving til they die,
And i can't begin to fathom,
Why they even try,
In the end we all fade,
From the sight of the sun,
The 'faithful' will turn to the Man Above,
And our misery be done.