Greg Gaul Poems
- Howdy Doody Conversation "Puppets like me, we never age,...
- Magic Cat This is a tale I don't expect you'll believe, ...
- No Love Poem Every time I imagine a soft caress I hear a ...
- First Glance
- Show Pony You prance about when on display, as you strut ...
- The Seventh Wave The oceans harbor many mysteries, some say ...
- Borrowed Time Time is something we all share, Asking for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greg Gaul
This is a tale I don't expect you'll believe,
I'll start at the end, so not to deceive.
It's the strangest story you're likely to hear,
Korat my cat, speaks really quite clear.
At times, he'd take his heroic cat pose
And stare at me as if he already knows.
He'd climb up my shoulder close to my ear,
Always would do it without any fear.
Using his raspy low voice to distinctively say,
"There's danger right here, get out of the way".
"Gas, get out"- "Fire, go hide"-
"Bad people in here"- I'd quickly ...