greg richardson Poems
- Rock Music It feels so good to hear you scream Your ...
- To Motherhood Motherhood is not about being perfect Its ...
- I Heal People I heal people and transform their lives. My ...
- Print Them All Print them all I don't care and if they make...
- Tweets Too many tweets not enough time.
- Desolate Eyes full of fire They burn you as they ...
- The Nether Realm How long will this organism struggle on? ...
Mr. Richardson is short and direct in his poetry. Each poem is meant to get the reader thinking about life, death, and everything in between. As a mental health counselor Mr. Richardson attempts to heal the wounds of the mentally ill. Not only that, but Mr. Richardson suffers from Bipolar Disorder as well, giving him a unique understanding of the complex workings of the mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It feels so good
to hear you scream
In they go
and change the mold
a method I find
Now I can
get through the day
and with your words
on my tongue
I can challenge