Guillermo Veloso Poems
- Cuban Love Glistening under the African sun Taino heat ...
- Blind Love The poetry of a blind man Is not metered In ...
- A Dangerous Rose
- Now Face the sun Face the moon Face the stars Face ...
- Patagonia Have you ever seen the sun at midnight? Have you ...
- Abandoned Love A single lost rose Abandoned on the ...
- 9/11....Decade We pack our time in Bundles of 10 Each year ...
a chef by trade, lover of life, it's passions and pains. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Guillermo Veloso
Glistening under the
Taino heat rising through her,
The scent of rum and sea,
Her wave-tossed hair tangled by
The breath of Spain
Sweet gold of
The sun in her smile
Her back arched, sweat soaked, she pulses and
Sways, trunk of palm that
Quivers with salsa rhythm and tropic breeze
Xango hides now
The forest is
Tobacco deep dense with
Mulatto leaves to cover our sin