gul naz Poems
- Naked The chilling wind that blown north On an autumn ...
- Grim When lips smile and heart cries World seems to be full ...
- Indifference A feeling of shiver seems to run down my ...
- New Year Each New Year is marked by hopes Aspirations and ...
- Perfect Bliss The solitude The silence Of a summer ...
- Wishes In the journey of life I met so many ...
- A Childs Encounter With A Teac... Giving my ears a painful ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gul naz
The chilling wind that blown north
On an autumn day
Of a lovely leaf
That was fallen from
A maple tree
On a summer noon;
Of a solitary star
That burnt and faded;
Of an oyster
Who lost his shell and died
On the sea shore;
Of an old man
Worn and shaky
Held his last breath
It reminded me
How naked we are
In the hands of God