H.M. Gautsch Poems
- My Favorite Things Kraft Mac & Cheese, Made my own ...
- If I Were A Pirate If I were a pirate, How would I live? ...
- Modern Society Everyone knows, everybody is aware, But ...
- Visiting My Roots Hip-hop and the city life are some of my ...
- Nature's Morning Song The cool breeze, Enhances this new ...
- Never Again What a surprise, what a vision.
- A Different World Try to imagine a World so different, ...
H.M. 'Marie' Gautsch (1986-Present) was born in Black River Falls, Wisconsin. She grew up in Wisconsin her whole life and still resides in Wisconsin. Marie committed nine years (2005-Present) with the United States Armed Forces with one full tour supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom where she was based in Taji, Iraq. She has an Associate's degree in Culinary Management and continues school for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about H.M. Gautsch
My Favorite Things
Kraft Mac & Cheese,
Made my own special ways.
Chili cheese dogs and ice tea,
On any hot summer day.
A cup of Folgers coffee
With a dose of Hazelnut creamer.
Furry animals of all species,
From giraffes to the adorable lemurs.
A late autumn or winter's night,
Overdosed on of hot cocoa, snow, & Rotary Lights.
My mini-sized fur balls,
Who I am proud to consider my children.
Almost any outdoor adventure
With one exception, no hunting or ...