hadarms dha poet
hadarms dha poet Poems
- Manhood. He was born with a plastic SPOON, Whining and ...
- Pen Mightiness. Everywhere was silent as it always BE, As ...
- Who Will Be My Val? Another day has gone Am still all ...
- Brutal Love Am so sorry for my STATE The love you gave me ...
- I Love You Whenever I think, Whenever I SING; Whenever I ...
- More To Life.
- The Ghetto Street Waking up everyday To some silly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hadarms dha poet
He was born with a plastic SPOON,
Whining and crying under the bright
Caressed and loved to be CARRIED,
Cos he was young nor did he PARRIED.
Little him was then an ANGEL,
The wish of every man in that ANGLE.
So much love for a little CHILD,
For the first male child need to be MILD.
And gently carried, delicate he WAS.
After much searchings, important he IS.
For this child shall we TEND TO.
His ways and manners shall we MEND TO.
He grew up with that spoon INFUSED
Iron, silver or gold spoon hard to USE
The little baby angel turning into a ...