Hailey Webber Poems
- Cowgirls Don'T Cry On those days, I just want to break down...
- Mid-Term Break He lays there so peacful, In that little ...
- My Best Friend I remember the first day you came home, With...
- Unknown Feeling I can't control it, When you're around, I...
- Little Brother He's a loser, He's a jerk, He can be ...
- Yin And Yang Your outgoing, I am shy, You have many ...
- Very First Snow Crawling out of a den, After a long nights ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hailey Webber
Cowgirls Don'T Cry
On those days,
I just want to break down and cry,
Thinking life's not worth living,
So why even try,
When people push me around,
Like I'm some rag doll,
And try to damage my pride,
When they say hurtful things,
Just to see my cry.
I look back on something you once told me,
One day after many sorrowful tears.
Harsh but kind words,
That to this day I hold dear,
You looked me in the eyes,
With a serious face and told me,
'Cowgirl don't cry,
Hold your head real high,
You're better than this,
Reach for the sky,
You can be ...