Hamza Al Saieedy
Hamza Al Saieedy Poems
- Save My Home Maybe there is a mighty cause Or a reason for ...
- Bird's Say To the world's end.. Let's fly my friend, Then ...
- The Dawn's Air By the dawn's moist air I wake to see, All ...
- Let Her Go Now, I'm alone the night is gone it’s a new ...
- Some Manners! for manners always take off the hat; but a ...
- Some Wisdom Who lived with fire afraid no burn, By other ...
- Man's Beauty Not beauty that I seek in a man’s face; No, ...
My name is Hamza Al-Saieedy (Lio)
I was born at the 28th of July 1994.
I’m a freshman (student) ! as for where I live, well! I live in Iraq.
My home town is called Al-Nasr in Thi-Qar.
I love poetry but sadly I’m too shy to write with my mother-language. so once I read the first two lines of William Shakespeare’s and I saw the similarity between the two ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Save My Home
Maybe there is a mighty cause
Or a reason for what it was
Maybe god is not pleased with me
For the way I would like to be
I've prayed under the gilded dome
For god and said ' please save my home'
Save my home
Save my home
And all what left of these wars
Is empty streets and broken doors
The blood has colored Tigris streams
Pulling the souls of nomad dreams
The north's wounds are running deep
I didn't know how the blood is cheep
They'll write in the history tome
That none would ever save my home
Oh god Please