Wasan H. Ibrahim
Wasan H. Ibrahim Poems
- Paradise Of Love In my belief Love is the spiritual beam, ...
- *- -*detached*- -* Whether life is a blessing, whether life ...
- Success No tear to shed, I feel so dry, My soul is ...
- الشهيد تمردتُ على الموتِ, واسمعتُ الأنامَ من صدى ...
- Separation I remember thee In every corner of my years, I...
- Apology To My Country: To Whom...
- Civil War: Self-Cannibalism Weird is the sight, It stands ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Paradise Of Love
In my belief
Love is the spiritual beam,
The beautiful dream
The lovely tune of pure, unending stream,
It is the singing nightingale
Composing a symphony
That even the deaf can hear
It is the spoiled child who grows
In the spring of flowery years
It is the star, glittery and bright
That shines in the dimness of the sad heart
And the yearning eyes roving left and right
Waiting for the whole moon to appear
Sealing a kiss over the long-years-waiting hair
It is the sea that reworks the pearls
Of the bottoms a bracelet, unique and rare.
Take my hand...