Hannah Crane Poems
- (a Wind That Whips) A wind that whips The ground cries, ...
- Questions Sad tree, why are you still holding on? The cold ...
- Waiting I thought that I knew all this before we started, ...
- Space The space for words to move is unbearable. Give it ...
- My Room A gentle hum, Lost in the clock, things, circled ...
- Flow Words flow Slowly over a jagged canvas with ...
- Intertwined Emotions An ocean between us waves of despair I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Crane
(a Wind That Whips)
A wind that whips
The ground cries, shakes
But it is quiet tonight.
The world hushed
As the two
Spark, burn, glow. Violently.
The rise and fall
That last until forever.