Hans Raj Sharma
Hans Raj Sharma Poems
- Red Carpets The story of sacrifices- Exploring comedy in ...
- Labour Day When work or duty Becomes a passion One enjoys ...
- Bud O’ lovely Sweet bud! Do you have? A heart
- A Poet As a poet Like Countless Writers
- Razor Walking the way The way to go Go work wise Razing to...
- Truth Cosmos seems To be beautiful Beauty Ain’t always ...
- Observation I observe As an observer Track of horrific ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hans Raj Sharma
The story of sacrifices-
Exploring comedy in tragedy
With a new kind of sad music
Straight talk about broken hearts.
Having had no value-
Not even, for own self
Or calm, cool and peaceful souls
Injustice rocks on the centre-stage.
With its double standard-
Justice can't be so cruel, so blind
One for terrorists and other for victims.
A message with full inner force-
Back to basics with some justification
Cheating, with flower-power of pious souls.
Diversity of passion and emotions-
Interesting amalgamation of thoughts