Harashia Crawford Poems
- Sorry, My Heart Is Taken My heart will always have your ...
- Why Do I Stay? I stay because I love you I saty because you ...
- See You Again When I leave your presence, I can't wait to ...
- Why Do I Cry As I sit up here in my room alone, Why do I ...
- Living Life Like There's Nothi... Living life like ...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre (The En...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre Te amo tanto Te sigo amando Espero ...
I was born in Norristown, Pa. I love to write poems on my spare time wheather it's at school, at home, on the bus to or from school, wherever. I love to write poems becasue one, they are mainly about how I am feeling or my point of view on things at the moment. Two because It's a good way to lose steam or just to get something off your chest no matter if it's good or bad. And three because it's so soothing and I personally think that no one listens to me so my writing it, in poem or 'code', people will eventually start reading my poems and listening to what I have to say on things. I hope on day to become a famous poet or a therapist for people that think they're a nobody or with problems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harashia Crawford
Sorry, My Heart Is Taken
My heart will always have your name.
And yeah, this poem starts off lame.
But I figured I'll write and tell you anyway.
Alexander, all I want to say,
is that, I loved you yesterday,
I love you today,
I will love you everyday.
My love for you is more,
And more than the day before.
My love for you will always be,
As I write this poem in geometry.
Writing this poem thinking of you.
Babe, I love you.
More than Kenga love Roo.
Off of Winnie the Pooh.
Forever and ever babe, I love you.