Harry S Smith
Harry S Smith Poems
- My Mind's Eye Watch me pitch from my mind's eye, T'ward ...
- Hurt An angel I know is hurting, How can this really be? ...
- 1000 Love-Gunners Her eyes are alight, Like tracer ...
- She's A Superstring She's a SuperString, No need for fancy ...
- Hayley Is A Comet Hayley Is A Comet, She works behind a ...
- Teen Queens I saw a pride of Teen Queens, Wiggle, wobble ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry S Smith
My Mind's Eye
Watch me pitch from my mind's eye,
T'ward hammer headed foe: a cry:
‘Try sentence, Try condemn me,
For I'm a true veined freedom! '
Watch me go wherein you reign,
With brutal gesture: Thought inane,
Watch me grow and father there,
Things of beauty: Things immortal
Watch me summon ancient myth,
A flying horse as black as night,
Watch us ride: weld, unite,
Over shadow and despair.
Watch us fly o'er storm cracked sky,
And dance a spell unspoken,
Watch us spark o'er Rainbow's Arc,
Til hurt and sorrow's broken.