Hazel Mc Taggart
Hazel Mc Taggart Poems
- Long Gone Mother The air is filled with a chilly breeze, ...
- As You'Re Gone Forever Feeling left out, In this happy ...
- The Other Girl The feeling of being stuck, As if there is ...
- Mother's Day There will soon come the time, Of crawling ...
- You Can'T See What's Going On I feel like you’re blind to my ...
- Peaceful Times The sun is shining so bright, The water ...
- Passion In darkness, A dull light glares from the TV. The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hazel Mc Taggart
Long Gone Mother
The air is filled with a chilly breeze,
The sky is black.
Keeps lighting up,
With coloured flashes.
A girl stands there in a crowd,
She feels so isolated.
There is a constant loud chatter,
It seems so fazed and farway.
It quietens with awe.
When there is a bang in the sky.
She was dazed,
Staring forever at the sky.
'Where are you? '
As if searching for a face.
Feeling the heat from the fire,
Still her skin was nippy cold,
She was feeling so hollow,
Bang, sparkle and crackle,
Reminded her of how much she...