Heather Cropper Poems
- Can'T Get You Out Of My Mind.. Everytime I close my eyes, ...
- Destiny nothing better than not knowing what's going to ...
- (unknown) He looks over her shoulder, To see that 'hope' is...
- Back In The Days When I was in high school,  When I was ...
- I Open My Eyes I open my eyes every day, I try to keep them...
- This Is Life, Love It. when something happens to you, stick...
- Autumn the only thing i love, but not more. is the ...
'It's a gift to be able to look past all the flaws, mistakes, and failures in your life. It is a gift to be able to smile when you know that nothing is going right and no matter how hard you try or how many angles you manage to see, nothing seems good.
Those kind of people are few and far between but they are out there. Sitting, waiting patiently. Hands clasped,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Cropper
Can'T Get You Out Of My Mind..
Everytime I close my eyes,
my history is on replay.
Sitting there; waiting for me to give in,
mocking me with shine; trying to persuay.
Ignoring with all my strength,
reminding oneself not to fall that low.
Making so much progress,
once life was fast now everything is slow.
At this moment I don't have the courage,
to go back to my secrets treasure.
Not one to laugh at with this subject,
yet I laugh at what I appear to be unsure.
Trying hard not to break the glass,
walking on tiptoe with the little hope I have.
Faking my smile as I...