Heather Cropper Poems
- (unknown) He looks over her shoulder, To see that 'hope' is...
- Back In The Days When I was in high school,  When I was ...
- Can'T Get You Out Of My Mind.. Everytime I close my eyes, ...
- I Open My Eyes I open my eyes every day, I try to keep them...
- Destiny nothing better than not knowing what's going to ...
- This Is Life, Love It. when something happens to you, stick...
- Autumn the only thing i love, but not more. is the ...
'It's a gift to be able to look past all the flaws, mistakes, and failures in your life. It is a gift to be able to smile when you know that nothing is going right and no matter how hard you try or how many angles you manage to see, nothing seems good.
Those kind of people are few and far between but they are out there. Sitting, waiting patiently. Hands clasped,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Cropper
He looks over her shoulder,
To see that 'hope' is written-
On the thumb of her hand,
He smiles quietly, hidden.
He's the only one who knows
Her stories, her secrets, her scars.
He holds her like no one else,
Cradling her beautiful heart.
They aren't perfect, no one is,
To the boy's eyes, she's the closest to perfection.
Quietly she sits, singing a tune,
He falls for her affection.
Hushing and blushing,
He's the only one who can read her.
She plays with the hem of her sleeve,
He then starts to wonder.
Closer than you could ...