Heather Devlin Poems
- Venom A spell was cast upon my heart, And now im being torn...
- Im Crazy? why does it hurt when i smile? cut when i call ...
- Dream dont look at me through eyes that see. but eyes that ...
- Pain it hurts to see the truth inside, i saw my life and ...
- Haunted Broken here and all alone, Sitting, rotting in this...
- Burn I'm lost without you, My love is strong, I know not ...
- Untitled evolution from maggots baby killers afraid of ...
i started writing at a rather young age. my first memory of writing for recreation was when i was 9 years old. i sat down with a pencil and paper, and wrote three pages front and back. since then it has always been a part of my life. i started in with poetry in perticular when i was 11, and it worked out best for me. i've gone thru my share of notebooks, and have a dream of someday publishing my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Devlin
it hurts to see the truth inside,
i saw my life
and then i cried
i want you here,
i want you now,
it hurts me but i dont know how,
i see your heart,
i know your mind,
still emptiness is all i find,
for now i need you here with me,
to love me and to set me free.