Dream - Poem by Heather Devlin
dont look at me through eyes that see.
but eyes that feel instead.
i sit and cry.
i never try.
im fading like the dead.
look to the past to see the truth
of what is soon to come.
i run and hide and close my heart
wishing the pain was gone.
imagine me happy again,
because of only one.
invisible to me for now.
but soon the day will come.
when this person will appear
and carry me away?
Comments about Dream by Heather Devlin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl