Heather Kemper Poems
- Self Betrayal For every shadow seen and heard the winds ...
- Addict I am an addict if only an addict to myself. I am ...
- Magic The Gathering Swamps and fire, forests and seas, ...
- Just Ask My Heart, soul, body mind yours forever until the ...
- I Cry Because I Cry Because I'm drowning in this ...
- Rescued Hush sweet child dry your eyes. You're safe now ...
- I Won'T Say A Word I won't say a word I won't make a ...
I am married with two wonderful children. My husband has been one of my biggest supporters over the years.
I started writing my freshman year in high-school, and have been writing ever since.
My husband whom I've been with for fourteen years is my number one supporter and best friend. These poems are dedicated to him.
Though we have been together many years now and love each other dearly, we joke that if we had to describe our life in one sentence it would be ' It ain't always been fun, but it's never been boring! '
We struggle and we fight for each other, . And even if we somehow were to find ourselves no longer together, I know he'll always be my best ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Kemper
For every shadow seen and heard
the winds change the day.
My memories past and present
will come at night to stay.
He told me to just dropp it
to move on and live in peace.
Yet for every night there is a nightmare
tearing up my dreams.
My heart is pained with anger
a feeling of deceit.
For I betrayed myself
I gave in to defeat.
I gave up my control
on that dark and dreadful night.
I gave up my soul
when I abandoned my fight.
I tried to stop him
I tried to tell him