Heather Savage Poems
- Choosing The Wrong Falling For All The Wrong guys, How ...
- A Dream Of Us I thought at last the pain had passed, And my ...
- You Were Gone I awoke in a cold sweat after a dream of us, ...
- Alone To think of all the fun we had It brings nothing but ...
- You And I When you cry, I cry, When you hurt, I feel your ...
Heather savage is a 14 almost 15 year old girl, whos been through ALOT.. her poems are her memories and her thoughts.. its her life the secreats shes never let anyone on to not even her best friend.. when asked about life she often quickly changes the subject or she answers with a simple its fine.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Savage
A Dream Of Us
I thought at last the pain had passed, And my feelings for you were through, But my thoughts lied... for again I cried
When I slept and my dreams were of you.
So vivid a picture- I felt it was real
As we sat holding hands by the sea
I stared in your eyes, looked deep in your soul
And I knew by your side I would be.
As the dream carried on the sea sang it's song
So we danced to the tune that it played
But the song wouldn't stay for the dream wore away
And I cried for the fool I portrayed.
I awoke filled with fear, surrounded in tears
Still hurt from the pains ...