Choosing The Wrong - Poem by Heather Savage
Falling For All The Wrong guys,
How Could She be So Blind,
Her Head, So Full Of Lies,
The Truth She Looks To find.
How Could she Just Stand by,
And Repeat the Same Mistakes?
She Should have Ended it With One last Goodbye..
But the wrong decisions, she continues to make..
Comments about Choosing The Wrong by Heather Savage
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: truth
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda