heather Shirts Poems
- A Childs Prayer she lays in bed crying no one comes to ...
- Acceptance Of Me Acceptance is many different things You ...
- My Friend My friend we used to talk for hours on end ...
- My Little Girl The first time that i held you i new we would ...
- Comfort Of Home A little child crys out for comfort she ...
- Crash And Burn I tried to do a crazy stunt opps I crashed ...
- The Difference In Me I like Cars, Climbing trees and ...
My poems speak for who i am for they are my heart and soul they are my feelings of confusion happyness and grief i only right what i truely feel i have been writing scence i was a teenager but have never shared till now but all of my work back then have been burned or lost so this is all new stuff and is writen from both feelings of that time and now more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about heather Shirts
A Childs Prayer
she lays in bed crying
no one comes to comfort her
she is afraid to write it down
it just might make it real
for she is only little
and going through so much
her little heart is breaking
and she is hating the one she never new
so many could have stop it
but no one had the nerve
for it never should have happened
and it will go on till she can stop it
everyone says to tell but how do you say
something when you don't even
want it to be real
is she only dreaming is he really there
someone please stop him for this little
girl don't know ...