Helaman Del Castillo
Helaman Del Castillo Poems
- Quiescence In Me *Please, hold me dear I can't sleep well ...
- Concurred Oblivion Tokens, Remembrances, Or ...
- Takip-Silim Marinig ko lamang ang iyong tinig Mga nais ...
- Relict The day you departed Continually, I look forward For...
- Reminiscing The Day Reminiscing the day When I first met ...
- Au Courant When I watched you smiled, It seems as though my...
- Nurturing Progeny Fondest memories Must be treasured in the ...
...poetry serves as my outlet of distress and at the same time my depot of impressions in the mind... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helaman Del Castillo
Quiescence In Me
*Please, hold me dear
I can't sleep well
Without your hand so near
That I can reach and feel.
**I am just here
Please know, I'm not leaving you my dear
Watch me, I am just near
I'm not leaving you my dear.
As breaking dawn approaches
'Til one hand left behind
Twain of them were at peace.