Hemant Shesh Poems
- A Poet Departs And ultimately a poet unsung Leaves the world...
- The Scream The world is narrow And a silence clings around ...
- Ashudhha - Saarang A colorful candle has just lit inside ...
- The Pretty Woman You would repent That you could not kiss ...
- Salutations To Sun Certainly That broken bridge shall ...
- Forgetfulness We shall forget the names of many of our ...
- Untitled Now there is no use feeding milk to your own ...
Hemant Shesh (Hindi: हेमंत शेष) was born on 28 December 1952 in Jaipur, Rajasthan) is an Indian Hindi writer, poet and civil servant.
Shesh completed his post graduate education from the University of Rajasthan in Jaipur. He then joined the Rajasthan Administrative Service in 1977. He has worked as District collector and magistrate in Pratapgarh district of Rajasthan state, and is currently working as a Registrar for the Board of revenue in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Writings and Publications
He has published over twenty books including 13 of his own writings while the rest were ones he edited. and has been editor for Kala-Prayojan a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hemant Shesh
A Poet Departs
And ultimately a poet unsung
Leaves the world silently
And shatters nothing, anywhere!
The world snoozes in slumber and wakes up with eternal ennui
Trudging on beaten paths planets and the Universes revolve!
Waves brim all seas
Flora breed on the plateaus...and thus the scenes grow old & older.
A mute scream like a lump
Plugs into throats
When sons aspiring to prosper
Leave our homes without bidding any one a good-bye and
Daughters falling in love, just fleet away
Thousands and thousands board trains to earn their daily bread
Buses carrying ...