Hemendra Singh Deopa
Hemendra Singh Deopa Poems
- Affection Cheerful as Unchained calf As flying happy bee ...
- A Beautiful Dream Here I am... Sitting quite and calm under ...
- Sunshine With blinking eyes when light flashed on as curtains...
- I Wish It To Be True I wish it to be true. I wish the ...
- Green Pasture Across the green pasture, I hear, that ...
- Photographs Moments gone now are things of past How I wish I...
- Why Should We Fight Why there is noise Noise when you ...
I belong to Uttarakhand state of India. My native place is located near the mountains of Himalayan range, the place is almost so unknown you might think it doesn't exist but it does and it's full of nature and natural beauty that I almost love the place more than anything. Natural beauty is in abundance here and so is the inspiration of my songs and poems and my life. However, the curiosity to see... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hemendra Singh Deopa
Cheerful as Unchained calf
As flying happy bee honey
As the wind that knows no directions
To be bound to flow.
My heart pounds
As you gaze into my eyes
To say the words unspoken
and leaves me in awe of
the wanderlust of a beautiful time
Or it just another blank...
For life offers many blanks
Along with many chapters filled with,
fondness, ferocity, affection, contempt,
dreams and aspirations.
I step out to begin
Journey of a lifetime.
A journey that comes with it's
twists and turns.
I forward my hand for your approbation.