Henry Kriescher Poems
- Snow Filled Fields And a new day is born on the broad expanse...
- Beyond Borders The cruelty of war that maims The cries of ...
- Asters So Beautiful Some say you rival not The lark and ...
- Gentleness Again So softly falls the evening snow Like ...
- Incomparable I've seen the glow of stars on starry nights ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henry Kriescher
So softly falls the evening snow
Like lover's hand, so soft, so slow,
In dark night time a whisper low --
Soft stars embraced in moonlight's glow.
The touch so light, so delicate
That one can never quite forget.
The feel of hope and happiness
Entwined in hands of gentleness.