hikari enma Poems
- Try trying to look fine even though you obviously are not- ...
- Question i walked alone in the valley of dreams the very ...
- Moment amidst the throng of people, in the middle of the ...
- Stop Light halted and stopped half way through i stood
- Syringe it entered me like diluted medicine joined my ...
- Cha it is tasted best as you play around it inside your ...
- Unanswered across the street in this windy midnight under...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hikari enma
across the street
in this windy midnight
under the flickering yellow lamp light
as the cold damp wind touched my skin
i kept remembering where i've been
you came to me shining as the sun
as it rise from the horizon,
chased all the shadows behind.
gave me comfort,
kept me warm
from the cold sleepless night i have just endured.