Holly Smith Poems
- Backstabber I just want to hate you, I just want to scream,...
- Daydreams I sit and stare at this here screen, I want to ...
- If I Told You If i told you that I'd listen, If i told you ...
- You I want to be perfect, But for no-one but you, I want ...
- You'Ll Be There Forever You'll be there forever, you're a ...
- The Mood I'll simply be out shopping, or just going for a ...
- Me You're thin and you're pretty, with blonde curly hair, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Holly Smith
I sit and stare at this here screen,
I want to write,
But i only dream.
My mind wanders out of this room,
No words appear,
But outdoor looms.
The clean cut grass strokes my feet,
as i think of summer
and friends to meet.
A butterfly twirls around my head,
lays down to rest,
on a flowerbed.
But as i open my eyes, i plainly see,
none of these things do surround me,
instead im still staring at this screen,
wishing i could be back in my dream.