hopey anderson Poems
- Dreams Do Come True Everything we achieve was once a ...
- Bullied I've been pushed around like im some kind of ...
- Hope I dont let words bring me down I stand my ground for ...
- Mistakes mistakes i've made those all my life, but there's ...
- Tomboy Tomboy, ha, I've been that all my life. Loose clothes,...
- Cuts One cut thats all so many thoughts going threw my head ...
- The Ones I Love the ones i love is my family, but the one i ...
I'm teen tyring to live my dreams I have up's and downs like evry one els and i can't forget that I am a christain my dad is a preacher so I am a PK most peopel say PK's are the freaky one's, but I don't think so at all I'm a good child
I'm really quite when I'm at school, but if a person starts to talk to me now it's a diffrent story: +) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dreams Do Come True
Everything we achieve was once a dream
Aim for success, not perfection
Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism
Make yourself happier and a more productive person
People are just about as happy
As they make up their minds to be
Don’t let today’s disappointment cast a shadow
On tomorrows dreams
Never laugh at anyone’s dreams
People who don’t have dreams don’t have much
Dreams may come true one way or another
All it takes is faith, hope and trust
It doesn’t matter what position your in
But it matters what direction your ...