Lenore Lee Poems
- In The Art Class I look around this joyful room, Amongst ...
- The Algernon-Gordon Effect (5-... Man considered dumb, ...
- Anything Is Possible When I ask others what they believe they...
- Anthropomorphism Monkeys looking like a man could be, ...
- Being 'Normal' I once came across a rather ordinary man Who ...
- An Old Soul I’m not like other children my age. The children...
- Full Impact Of Horror In War (... Functioning is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In The Art Class
I look around this joyful room,
Amongst the peaceful teens
This is perhaps the only class
Where students are not machines
In the art class they’ll smile
In the art class they’ll yell
In the art class they‘ll be kind
And not raise a hell
Many teachers wonder why this is so
Many teachers wonder where the secret lies
The secret to peaceful teens, which enjoy their work
The secret to the students without depressed cries
The students wonder how they could not get it
How they could not understand
How the teachers don’t realise
That in the art...