ian burns Poems
- The Pain Is All To Real The pain is real, it's hidden
- The Strange Poet? am i a poet? a poet am i i am a poet? ...
- The Cleaner I walked through a revolving glass door leaving ...
- Through Her Eyes Look through her eyes tell me what do you ...
- Carry Me Home how come i never knew you, Yet we lived so ...
- Futile Prayer i am sad today, i lost my way. some say, that ...
- Out Of The Darkness Have you ever watched the night falling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ian burns
The Pain Is All To Real
The pain is real, it's hidden
hard & stiff, beneath flesh
forbidden, you must conceal
what it feels, to be you,
refresh, make as if
a smile, will hide the pain
Subdue, the turning wheels
playing games, within the mind
Maintain, poise and style
externaly, inside screams
Grind teeth, swallowed exclaims
of how you feel, recall, explain
dreams, but internaly
The Pain is all to real.