Ilana Friedman Poems
- Since You've Been Gone As dawn approaches, I start to feel ...
- Sorry Might Never Be Enough I scared you off and let you ...
- Hello Again It’s not that I don’t love you. It’s not as if I...
- What Now? I've talked to you for hours on end, I've told ...
- A World Without You The sky is now dark, the trees are now ...
- Upside Down He talks, she's silent. He smiles, and she ...
- Changed I loved you once, and I thought that meant I would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ilana Friedman
I loved you once,
and I thought that meant I would love you forever.
You used to make me weak in the knees.
But now I can stand on my own,
stable and much stronger.
You no longer make me smile,
you only spark a frown.
You make me think of all the 'shoulda coulda wouldas'
and how you've turned my life completely upside down.
I know there was a time when I was drawn to you,
but now all I want is to run from you.
You used to be the object of my affection.
Now you are only the object of my frustration.