Imaanah Saleem Poems
- Someone To Love I want someone to love For someone to love ...
- So Long Cross legged on a mountain top, I sit writing you ...
- First Fall I took one look And already I'm blushing My ...
- In The Daze You tell me that you love me, But you don't ...
- Spring The rose buds bloomed in time— Like the trickling of ...
- Bad Habit She takes her time on a daily. So much she ...
- This Day There was a dollar here, I specifically ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Imaanah Saleem
Someone To Love
I want someone to love
For someone to love me
I want someone to see me
Just as well as I'd see thee
I want someone to hold on to
One who'd never let me go
The very same one who'd stick by my side
No matter where I go
I want to experience love
The feeling I hear is so grand
I want love to be close to me
So that I may grasp it in my hands
I want to fall in love with love
I want love to be a part of me
I want to love love so deeply
Whereas no other can set me free
I wish to love
With all my heart
The better half of me
And for that half...